BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, February 19, 2011

A New Stage.

It's 5.34am right now as i'm blogging. No I didn't woke up from bed, but just came back home! My life's changing pretty fine..


Past few days/weeks of my life, I realize that the things the people around me talk about, the things we do, the way we think, the way we see life... -> So much more different compared to when I was in form 5, which was only few months ago..? Yes.


There are good things, and also bad things. So let's talk about the bad things first.



Ok, I won't call it bad so the people I refer to won't be regarded as bad. It's actually perfectly normal things. I ended work at 1.30am just now, and just went makan with Caryn and Rachel. We manage to talk until 4am++. We could've stayed longer if the indian dude didn't shoo us away.


The whole time we had together, it was about:
1. Love
2. Club
3. Drugs
4. Party

Told ya it was normal. Well, I didn't open my mouth much and I let them talk because I think I have a different perspective on the topics like marriage, which they regarded it as 'the start of misery'. Then they started telling me about how they got drunk and vomited, fell asleep in the toilet after that, did silly things when drunk.


To be honest, many are tempted to do that. I know many people my age would want that so much. They'd feel free. And I also realized that the more they are restricted from doing so, the more rebellious they will be.


Last night, I went for the staff's reunion. And imagine, 3am, the whole restaurant was to ourselves. Free food, free flow of beer, free music, in the middle of KL... Rachel went wild alright. I know she loves party, loves getting high, loves dancing. And being her closest friend, I just stood still and watched her. Sorry la. I purposely diluted her drink with 7up. We met new people, interesting people. I hang out with lesbians, they were talking bout dancing with hot chics, LOL.


I think i'm just mixing with a different age group of people. Kinda skipped the people who are like the fresh college students. Maybe it was His plan that I knew how the people would be like in their late 20s, so I can minister to people in their early 20s! Haha. I don't know. I just feel like i'm in a different stage which i'm very new in. Still observing with care. Hope I get something out of all these working man.


Clubbing.
I won't say I wouldn't go there. I think I definitely would someday. Why? Because I never been into it (legally), and I would never know how it's really like until I experience it for myself. The more I restrict myself, the more I feel like it's a sin, when it's actually not. I don't go there for drugs, or have sex, or what sort ever you would think of when I mention the word 'clubbing'. I won't go there for bad intentions. Clubbing is not everything.


Drinking.
It's not about getting drunk.


I know many people will be against the things that I do, or the things that I say, or the way I think. But may my conscience be right as well before God. If it's really something wrong, then let God deal with me. I'm starting to feel for the people I face everyday. I strongly believe that God place me here for a very very good reason. Whether is it for myself, or the people around me.


Good things.
Gained a lot of knowledge about what we usually don't study about in college! Like beers, hahaha. Lol, that's just a small part of it. But meeting different kinds of people, meeting their needs, loving them is something really great to do. Though different, but knowing how much God loves them and placing you as His stool, makes you want to keep on working :) Though temptations may come, I may fall, but I pray that I won't fall forever. And may I learn, even if has to be the hard way. Every decision and action I make is counted. Every 10 sen that I chose to put in the tip box is counted as well. Every step I take when I walk has to be considerate for the people around me. Every-single-thing-counts now. And if I miss one, by God's grace, I'd move on and learn from my mistakes.


And finally..
It's 6.15am now! Woohoo! Broke my record. Lol. Ok, time to sleep. It's gona be a long day.

No comments:

Post a Comment