BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Shucks.

Today's business at Brussels' wasn't that great. It was SO BORING! So we decided to have our last call at 12.30am, which is very early. And after that we went.... Neway!


Me and Rachel were singing songs like "So tell me what u want, what u really really want...!!" "Keep your hands off my girl!!" "Lifestyle of the rich and famous!!" "G6!" Lol. And the rest were singing all the super super emo songs man. Haha. I realized that the rest were lesbians which I will regard as TB. I think they are very emotional when it comes to relationships. They have loads of emo stories to tell about their ex girlfriends, and I can see that they are still very affected by it :O


Anyway, it's my off day tomorrow!! :D I have full day plan man. Meeting 4 groups of people tomorrow. Lol, told ya I'ma business woman, :P


I'm so inspired to dance, if only someone could see my passion for it. I need to dance. If only I could start when I was younger. If only I never stopped. If only I had more time and money. If only I was talented. :/ Sugarush is dead. That leaves me to sugarush solo now :( Ahhhh!!! Ok, i'm starting in March. Watch me.


Tan Huey Wern does not know what she's getting herself into as well. Shucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment