I worked from 12pm yesterday until I came home just now when it was like... 3???! *It's Rachel's fault*
I was dying looking at the time since 9.30pm. I literally fell asleep at the back bar when I took a 5 minute break. Well I can't possibly have a 5 minute nap. 4 people told me I lost my 'fresh' look, and that I look dull & dead. And they say I have panda eyes. Ok that's bad.
Guess what?? After we had our last call, they blasted the music loud inside. And they played the song 'God Is Great'. LOL. Some of them were singing it as well. It was my supervisor, which I also regarded as a TB. She/He is a catholic. And he/she said he/she used to attend Hillsong concerts. Lol. It's really.. Surprising that he/she could even sing it out.
We went Murni after that. We had BIG LAUGHS over there. Haha. I realized that I'm getting clumsier and clumsier. I walked into a wall on Monday, I almost broke my finger today, I have a blue-black bump on my forehead, I have a swollen pinky toe, I hit this basket that it flew while walking in Murni, I don't know why but I wasn't walking straight, Lol.
At the end of the day, I'm still facing and dealing with the same struggles I face everyday. FUSTRATION.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment