BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, September 7, 2009

Don't you just love Sundays?

Ah, the internet is finally working!! Went dance class yesterday, I really...... ENJOYED IT!!!! Thought it would be horrible like the 1st day. But I got myself my first pair of DANCING SHOES!!! They're ballroom type. And it was torture to my foot the whole dreadful hour. But in the end of the day, I was satisfied and happy :)


I realized that I started spending time with my dad more often now. I used to accuse him of taking my time away with my friends, but now it's a habit for me to have dinner with him on Saturday nights. And I actually didn't mind at all :)) See how God changes the heart! ^^



Sunday
I didn't feel sleepy in church today! Was listening to Senior Ps all the way! Was so happy to see Steph and her mom, Vanessa, Casey, Declan, and Jojo! Was surprised to see Kheng also. Don't know why...

After service, I showed my mom Steph's mom, and told her that she's not a Christian. Right after that, my mom went to her straight and talked to her for the first time. She was very warm with her. And my mom asked to eat breakfast with her!! So the 4 of us went breakfast at OK. While walking there, with me and steph behind, we saw our mothers talking so much to each other, they held each other's hands (friendly manner), as if they're like me and steph! And I don't know how it happened, but the 5 of us including my sister are going down to Seremban together after church service next week to learn a Hebrew dance. And suddenly out of nowhere, Steph's mother started crying. She told her story when couldn't forgive what a nun (her form teacher) did to her when she was still studying. The nun was very displeased with her, calling her a 'protestant', result of that, she hated Christianity so much. After my mom, my sister and myself gave our testimony, I guess she was much encouraged. Looking forward in coming to church, learning the Hebrew dance(a dance that pleases God) etc. And I knew this meeting was not AT ALL coincidence!!! Hopefully she'll come and experience God herself.



Frisbee!! Get to only play one game. Clumsi-ness of not setting alarm before sleep. Arrived late. But... It was fun la the fact that we WON!!! Wheee~ I don't understand why Jane and Vanessa refuse to play when they are already dressed up for sports, and why is Kevin treating them like wives, hahaha.... Went OU after that, was shopping for birthday gifts. It's really harder than shopping for myself. Gona be filled with birthday celebrations this whole month. I also went in to my favorite shop, Padini Authentics, loves loves loves loves!!! I saw so many skirts and shorts that are SO NICE!! But I don't feel right buying them. My sister asked why? And I was looking at her in a way that says: "Isn't it obvious?" It's friggin short and revealing, not honouring your own body and causing others to lust isn't a good thing either. Temptations still got me when I tried it on ><" And man... It's sooo nice.. Haha!! It's for my dance class anyway, it's either I wear a skirt or short shorts. Required.
*Is that an excuse?* Maybe.



Tomorrow is Rachel Quah's birthday! And also my official shopping day! I'm gona waste so much money like never before. She wants to ice skate, movie, lunch, etc.. My money will be used up like drinking water :( So I choose to be a smart consumer! And not go back Padini Authentics to look at those nice shorts and skirts. :'(


And so after many months, I finally decided to make a move. Hope it goes somewhere. What am I talking... It must go somewhere!! Right. It's late now and I have to prepare myself for a whole day workout(shopping) tomorrow! Wheee~ Thank You Lord for making such a day possible!


Nights :D






No comments:

Post a Comment