I've been crazy over Taylor Swift lately, thanks to her song in Hannah Montana the movie. And guess what?? It's in my music playlist! :D She's so pwetty.

The sermon today was about God's faithfulness, and today God really showed me His faithfulness. He also reminded me of many other times where He helped me in many ways. I love my God. :D

The sermon today was about God's faithfulness, and today God really showed me His faithfulness. He also reminded me of many other times where He helped me in many ways. I love my God. :D
The second song from the list is a song sung by Miley Cyrus. It's a daddy and daughter song. Despite of all the brokenness and heartbreaks we go through, I still choose to love my daddy. But he'll never know how much I love him.
Still waiting for that day to come.
Still waiting for that day to come.

No comments:
Post a Comment