BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Exam fever

Exam's in 3 weeks and I have not started studying. Not that i'm smart also :( Just can't seem to sit and stare at a book, trying to understand and memorize. But i'm starting to love school more, thank God it's no more a burden for me, haha. Been attending training 3 times continuously. I cycled to tuition and then to school and then back home, under the heavy RAIN with Rachel, it's really fun :D


It was Shiat Hui's birthday yesterday. I had a surprise for her. And I made that cute lil' gurl cried! Hahaha... She's soooo adorable. xD She has the purest heart I know, every actions and thoughts are never bad. :)) Love her loads.

Well anyway, the weekends and the holidays are the things that I'm looking forward to. Still, I pray that I will study. I have to study. I need to study.

No comments:

Post a Comment