Worship led in CF today. I thank God for the opportunity, and also some bad things that happened that I can definately learn from today. Hmmm..... Oh well. If you wana hear the story, ask me! :D Enrico, the guitarist, didn't turn up, and the LCD didn't work. Now you can guess how bad it was. Haha. You can say that it was only a 'technical' problem... Geeze..... :/
Finally got to eat my meal at 3. And Shiat Hui wanted me to go training at 4! I told her I would get appendix and would be tired because I just got home. But I told her I would consider again when the time comes. When it was 4, she messaged me: "Chew your food more so it would digest faster!" And so I decided to go because I knew she really needs me there to accompany her. And i'm glad I went because she would be the only one training if I didn't go. And so there were only 2 of us, running around, getting the whole field to ourselves. :D
And after that, I got myself an ice-cream! :D And walked to dinner at McDs with my sister until my elder sister joined us much later. By the way, there are promotions now for McValue Meal Buka Puasa. :D After that my elder sister was in the mood for a "sister's night", and she gave us free facial treatment! Lol. We also watched a movie and there goes the night.
It felt like a long day, but... Wheee!!! It's the weekends! Can't wait for whatever that there is tomorrow. There would be a dance class tomorrow, I'm kinda afraid to go. I don't know whether I can have the commitment for it, or will I survive catching up with the pros? Guess it's like every person known in history, being an outcast or unknown to the society, because of their hardwork and their spirit of never giving up, they don't only become succesful, but achieved more than just that. Whoa.... Can I be like that? Lols. This is when everyone is trying their best to survive by their own, but it's when I only look to God :))
Our God is an Awesome God. Woohoo!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment