I always feel like i'm stuck. Like I can never get away. I don't really know what I need right now that can make me feel better. Maybe it's exam season. Maybe it's not? Hmm...
Feeling empty somehow. But heck?! I'm a freaking teenager. Hormonal imbalance. So it happens. I'm getting crazier day by day, it's the pressure. I can't study, therefore, I can't get good results, therefore, I'm gona have to face all the consequences after that. If I do get grounded, I will go insane. There are also other consequnces, my dad's gona scold me like a dad, and I'm gona hate him for every word he said. Being a monitor also, I feel useless having bad results but being an example of the class. How bout my athletics? The end of the year is coming, thinking about Camerons training. That 10 long days of suffering. November is the month where I will start smelling fear. After Camerons? MSSD. Then? MSSS. Then? .......
The good thing is that..... I know I cannot depend on earthly things. Sovereign God, save me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment