Exams are coming, and I'm going out more often than when I do not have exams. Tomorrow is a full day out-out-out! Training in the morning, dance class in the afternoon, cell group in late afternoons, 'white' party from evening until midnight! Wahaha.... :(
I hate waking up so early on a Saturday morning to attend training. I'm attending athletics training more often than when I do not have exams. Why again? Lol. I already went twice this week, and haven't recovered from the soreness from today's training. And they want me to sacrifice tomorrow for my coach because it is his birthday on Sunday. I really don't wana go training tomorrow cz I know I'd be half dead when I arrive at the party in the evening. But then again... I decided to go tomorrow. It's me and my issues. :'(
Anyway, me and my sister went Sunway Pyramid yesterday. We started shopping since afternoon till 10pm. It was tiring somehow, haha. But we manage to buy 3 dresses, 2 shades and a bunch of accesories, a boxer, and other stuffs :D It breaks my heart to spend RM100+ per dress, I never wana do this after a long time. But we love our dresses anyway!
Aih.... Hopefully my dad stops me from going training tomorrow, not like he wanted me to go anyway, and not that I want to go also, but I have to and he won't stop me. Arghs, it's so complicated. Lols. See how la tomorrow, if I can wake up feeling in need to loose weight. I don't even get to touch the internet so much anymore. Let me warn you: DO NOT BUY P1WiMax!! It's really troublesome and the connection is so so so terrible. Yea.
I better get some sleep, hope that God would just tell me what to do when I wake up tomorrow. If He wants me to go training, I need the energy and will to do it. If He wants me to rest, let my dad stop me in a nice way and hopefully my athlete friends would understand. Yea, that's how it's gona be. Hope to blog again soon. :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment