BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

I desire


After a few days of work+exam+dance rehearsals and performance, I finally got to rest, though my next paper is tomorrow. As I sat alone in the car, driving, I felt this emptiness in me, like I wasn't complete, and that whatever I do, I do not feel like i'm at my highest. Now I long for that emptiness to be filled once again. I've neglected the most important thing that makes me whole. Lord i'm sorry that I've been so busy that I've put you aside, but by right, it's because i'm so busy that's why I need you by my side.

There's nothing I want more other than having the intimacy with God once again. I've missed church too. I'm somehow glad I have this feeling, though it was due to my ignorance. At least I realized the importance of being close with God in my everyday life. After today, i'll live a more independent life. A life that will bring in many mistakes and learning progress. And i'm accountable to God Himself.

I think the reason why He separated Aaron and I was because He wanted us to depend on Him and focus on Him first, knowing Aaron and I will be so caught up with each other when we are together, lol. 6 years is the perfect time span for His plan to work in us before we get together again. It's not too long, nor it's too short. Sometimes I doubt His plans, I doubt things that are happening. But as long as Aaron and I place God first in everything, whatever plan He has, it will be done in us. Yes?

I'm like a blind sheep being led out slowly to green pastures by my Shepherd, He calls me by name.

No comments:

Post a Comment