BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Revive!

Sorry that I have not been updating my blog for a while. Sorry to disappoint you as well. I have been very busy lately, like everyone else when they start college. :S

Don't worry bout me, so far everything has been good. Other than the loads amount of work to do, the tiredness, the uglyness (lack of sleep), lol, college has been good. It's the ability to overcome the challenges I face that makes it good. :D My only concern now is that I have to pay up my semester fees, RM2760 by the end of this month. I don't know whether my parents are capable of producing that much by the end of this month or not. :(

Other than that, i've been eye-ing on dance shoes lately. I wana get one! But it's around RM250, :( So sakit hati if I use those cash just for a shoe. Hmm... I feel very different compared to who I was a few months back. I wonder if it's for the better or worst. We'll see eh?


I feel that God has given me multi-talents for me to be able to cope with my studies, friends, dance and job. :O I'm wonder woman! :D Jesus is my superhero :D Okay, it's late, I should sleep. I hope I won't be missing out to much from church. Miss the times when I can just chill and laugh..... I need to start accepting the fact that i'm no longer a kid, :'( I'm an adult! :O Nuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Responsibilities... No more fun...... No more youth.... Nooo..... Lol. Aih, life has to go on.

No comments:

Post a Comment