BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, August 14, 2011

He's Perfect.

I'm sorry that I have wasted my life away, doing things that don't benefit any soul on earth. But I know my life would not be a waste if I have not lived for my own, but for Him who has redeemed me, and has called me to be His child, and has welcomed me to Heaven with open arms. That'll be when I die peacefully, knowing that I can rest assured in Christ with my salvation and eternal life with Him.


Everything that I have done previously was out of self-centeredness. This life was never mine, but it is for the one who has died for me just so I can live. And I pray that everything that I'll do will be unto Him. It's hard to keep on track, but He has given me His Word to keep on track! I'm so immature in my ways, but He'll teach and guide me if I'd stay close. There's so many things I've done that I've regretted for very long, but He uses it to teach me and mould me to be the person He wants me to be.

He's like the perfect father that everyone would want to have. He disciplines us so we can walk on the right path, He gives us good gifts and knows the desires of our hearts, He summon angels to protect us, He speaks to us in such a personal way directly into our hearts, He loves us with an unconditional, everlasting love that we wouldn't have to doubt about. He can make what seem to be impossible for us possible! He's the most understanding person we can ever know. He cares for our feelings, even our period moments, even when you are constipating! And there are many more wonderful things He does and is. Perfect.


And once again I'm filled with awe.

1 comment:

  1. Remain in Him, as He remains in you.

    Isaiah 40:28-31 says,
    "Do you not know?
    Have you not heard?
    The LORD is the everlasting God,
    the Creator of the ends of the earth.
    He will not grow tired or weary,
    and his understanding no one can fathom.
    He gives strength to the weary
    and increases the power of the weak.
    Even youths grow tired and weary,
    and young men stumble and fall;
    but those who hope in the LORD
    will renew their strength.
    They will soar on wings like eagles;
    they will run and not grow weary,
    they will walk and not be faint."

    Cause the enemy has been defeated, death couldn't hold Him down. Let us lift our voice in victory, let us make our praises loud to the King of kings and the Lord of Lords!

    ReplyDelete