Currently reading this book called 'The Final Quest'. It's an amazing book. It opens my eye and mind so much wider than before. I learn to understand certain things that are happening now, and how is God working, and also, how is Satan working. It's really amazing!
It's just that, sometimes I get over paranoid when i'm so conscious about the spiritual warfare that is happening, even right now, at this very second. It's happening, and I recalled many things from the book, which explains almost everything that is happening, in a spiritual manner.
When I started reading, I was so overwhelmed by everything that is written in there. It made so much sense that I was just filled with awe, and I started telling many people about it. I'm at the second last chapter now, a really long one. As I kept moving on, the slower I get to understand it, the harder I feel to read and absorb everything written in it. The teachings inside this book are too much, too useful, too hard to comprehend everything inside my small and tiny, limited space brain. I'm using a human brain to store heavenly truths, it seems almost impossible, I can only remember how it felt like.
When I decided to take a break for my brain to rest, I realized that nothing else mattered other than the kingdom of God. Even as I thought about Aaron, it doesn't affect me much anymore because I was focusing on His truth for a few hours. All these feeding was healthy. I started seeing more and more of my own mistakes. It's like the words hit me in parts which are not nice. I didn't like the feeling and so I questioned myself: Why do I not enjoy all these? And then I realized, not because I knew the truth already, but because the truths hit me in parts where there's a need to change. So I decided to open up my heart and ears to receive all these, it's a good rebuke and a great reminder. I can't be slacking in life anymore, but everything I do must be very considerate.
I definitely felt better after reading this book. Very motivated as well. I just hope I won't stop this thing that has stirred in me. That'll be quite disappointing ;/
Ok! I'm gona finish the book soon. Can't wait to let Aaron read it, nyahhahaha. :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment