BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, April 26, 2009

random blog

Sunday, it's the day you get to enjoy as much as you want before school/work week starts again. It's real torture in school most of the time. I really can't stand it. Well at least, today, i get to play Left 4 Dead with my dear friends, had McDs for lunch, ate at IKEA cafe for dinner (awesome), went in to Padini Concept Store to shop some clothes. Bought 2 tops and 1 pants, bought favorite pandan yam bread in Bread Stories.. What a Sunday laa, Haha... Usually I only get to eat lunch with my friends then I had to stay home till Monday. Arghh...
And the bad part is... I'm real emo right now. Aaaahhhhhrrrrggggghhhhhssss!!!!! I guess i'll just keep this to myself. This blog is no longer safe to write anything.


Well I guess i'll just take this load with me. Wish me all the best.
Sometimes I wish I could save you, and there's so many things that I want you to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment