BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, April 13, 2009

The Opposite of grace....

Is ungrace.... That's what the world is. I thought people that understood grace would show some grace, but instead of that, they're the ones despising others. Then where can I find grace if its not from my brothers and sisters? It is impossible for others to know what is grace other than my brothers and sisters. And I was lost somehow, felt lonely and weak, with no one to comfort me nor care about how I feel. Even when they make an effort to ask, they don't really care about how u feel. This IS THE WORLD WE LIVE IN. There's no one to turn to other than the loving God, but lately I just can't feel his presence around me anymore, but I know if I try to reach to Him I would find Him. But why do I not want to try? Am I losing trust in Him.....? I guess this all happened after MSSS. Aahh... Never feel like talking about it. Oops, sounds like my sister and dad are going to argue again.. HHEEELLLPPP.......................
I'm somehow mad at my friends, ya sometimes I act different, why do u find it so annoying? Isn't that part of me that you don't like? If you can't accept me the way I am, which is not a bad thing, well I'm sorry then, I can't just change my whole self for you. At least I tried to be a good friend. But why can't you see that?
Well i'm sorry I'm not like how I used to be when I was in form 1 or 2, someone changed me. And I'm made perfect in Him. Even though things doesnt seem to be more easy, but I never regretted making that decision even though I may lose my friends, my "fame"(ehem). In exchange, I found Hope and true love, mann..... That's the best gift I've received, nothing compared to what the world can offer. Well I will not see only this world but also the world you promise when You come again :)) This is the HOPE we have.

No comments:

Post a Comment