- noisy
- DIRTY
- irresponsible
- not disciplined
- almost everything bad
Don't understand how? Ask me. And who do they blame when the class is incontrollable? Teacher says: "Kelas 4 Angsana, kenapa bising sangat? Tak faham ke Bahasa Melayu? Saya suruh diam! (e.g.)" (class continues to make noise) Teacher says: " Siapa ketua kelas ni? " I stood up in fear... Teacher: "Tak tahu jaga kelas ke?!" I remembered it CLEARLY.
Well dear friends, I may not be a smart student, the truth is, I was placed in the 1st class is because a teacher saw my name while she was arranging the class list, and she said I'm a good girl so she put me in Angsana. By right I should be in either Bunga Raya or Cempaka. The second thing is, I know it's a bad impression to sleep in class. I just love doing that la k. Don't judge me of being lazy when i'm doing all kinds of work for you outside but you just didn't notice. All you have to do is just, :"Huey Wern, can pass up for me?" "Huey Wern, here(handing up a paper/reply slip which was suppose to be handed up days before)." or "Huey Wern, can help me pujuk teacher? I just need one more mark to get an A". This was last year, i'm not only talking about this year. For 3 years plus I became a monitor. This is what I get all the time.
Well, trying to be a good monitor, I said "ok, sure." But I'm tired of it. So if I say, "do it yourself", you get mad at me over your own irresponsiblity. But do realize, I still do it. I got her an A for her maths, give excuses why were some people late in handing up their homework. The hard thing is, I had to lie many times(I don't lie), give empty promises that the class would be clean(it never happens), and getting bad impressions not only from teachers but also from my friends, F-R-I-E-N-D-S. Look, I'm not smart, i'm lazy in class, I don't do much socialing, BUT AT LEAST, *AT LEAST* I TRIED. I tried to shut you all up when teacher was really angry, but you even find it annoying when I said "class stand, good morning/thank you teacher". How is it annoying? Is that all you see in me? What do you think i'm trying to do? Greeting teacher every half an hour for showing authority? Man, i'm just doing my job. If you're not happy with me saying that, fine, I shall let you show me the better way in doing it okay??
Class, i'm not perfect. Not even close to being good. Understand that. Who else is willing to be a monitor? Well i'm taking that load that no one else wants simply bcz u think the job sucks. SEE THAT. For your sake. I don't hate you, I just want you to understand me and why I had to do it sometimes.. So please don't judge me. All I have in my head right now is just "Oh that Huey Wern ah.." "Aiya she so annoying la", "Sigh, what kind of monitor is this". It shows how traumatize I am with you guys. I'm trully am.
I promise, I won't give up on you and on our class. I will try to do my best in everything, but I can't promise great results. I'm saying this and hoping that EVERYONE in my class knows. I have every single one of you in my mind. All I ask is just to.... Understand when I ask you to sweep the floor, wipe the windows, all your duties, and I have to make sure you all can hear what I have to announce, they are orders from teachers/head-mistress. So listen when I call, it's for you anyway.
So this is the "Confessions of a Traumatized Class Monitor". Don't hate what I have to say. I'll keep all of us in prayer.
[The End]

No comments:
Post a Comment