What a great way to start the day. Well, CF in Taman S.E.A are popular for their dancing(used to). We always perform in every event in school, e.g. Hari Koku, Hari Kecermelangan, Teacher's Day etc. But the dancing leaders are all out of school now, so there's no one suitable to lead our dance group.
So Teacher's Day is coming up. And Wai Yan, our CF President, hopes on Tze Yu to do the job, and she hopes on me to complete the job, lol. Tze Yu was afraid that Wai Yan would be disappointed in her, so I agreed to help when she asked me to. It was Thursday she told me, and next Wednesday is the audition(whoa, what a time). So I suggested to ask my ex choreographer to help me out, but sadly after 2 days, she said she couldn't cz she has competition to practice on. When I found out, I knew I had to search something on Youtube, all the American hip hop are so friggin' hard!! Lols, I need Asians hip hop choreography, it's easier >< (not insulting Asians).
So I found a suitable 1 because it is esier than the others, but its still difficult to learn. I chose Hip Hop cz I learn em' before. Then Wai Yan suggested that we do Retro, so I went and search for Rettro dances and I couldn't find 1. I even watched a "Gay Retro Dance" not seeing the word "gay", lol. So I continued on the Hip Hop video I found. And so I started commiting myself to it. I told myself that I had to finish this by tonight even if I won't be sleeping. I started at 10pm. Steps by steps, I learnt and edited some of the moves which were obscene. My gawsshh, I think I lost 2kg or sumthing, it was raining on my head, my eyes were heavy, I was soo EXHAUSTED. I could drop dead anytime. It was a non-stop dancing experience for 4 hours straight! Lols. And I drank CUPS & CUPS of water to prevent dehydration, haha.
The prob is, it was so tiring and I had a bad headache, I only manage to finish half of it. There were 2 songs combined by the way. So I went to shower & slept with my hair wet. The next morning, my hair had a very weird shape, cz I couldn't wait till my hair dries. I just felllll on my s-o-f-t cushy pillow and it felt like HEAVEN!! So I went church feeling drowzy, still had headache. It lasted until evening when I went for volleyball. And I knew that I could just faint if the ball hits my head. Then night came, I just reached home and MUST finish the choreography by tonight!! So I worked on the half left. Again, steps-by-steps... I wanted to give up OVER&OVER again so badly. Cried to God and I asked for strengh. And by God's grace, I FINISHED IT!!!!
Showered then slept. Morning came. Went to CF morning prayer meeting. Wai Yan saw and said.....(I have to prepare myself as I type this....) Wai Yan:"Huey Wern, I just saw the video. I don't think the song is suitable for teacher's day....."
(died and came back alive, breathed, chill-ed)
Me:"Oh...."
Wai Yan:"But the moves were nice."
Well, I didn't show any expression though, it was also my mistake that I didn't choose the song wisely cz I only wanted to quickly get done with it. So... All my efforts were down the drain. Cancelled the dance practice. So I felt really disappointed and hopeless. Couldn't feel better throughout the day. Felt so misserable, but no one cares. All they can say is "It's ok, full stop." "Wahaha", thanks mate. I feel so much "relieved"!!. Guess having a great passion in dancing is a hard journey.
Eloi! Eloi! :'(
Eloi! Eloi! :'(

No comments:
Post a Comment