Taman S.E.A's Christian Fellowship camp 2009 was EXTRAVAGANT!!! That's also our camp theme. It simply means 'beyond what is reasonable', referring to the Agape love from God to us. Before I go on, I just wana say "God, I know I should be fasting from the internet now but pls let me just blog this before I go for MSSS, it's for you anyway >.@!"
I was helping in registration for the campers, and found out that many of them didn't want to go bcz they said last year's camp was boring. EXCUSE ME, you are not getting the picture here, you find it boring bcz u r there for the wrong reasons. Sorry if your boyfriend/girlfriend will not be going. But HELLO, u should know what's a "CF Camp" all about right? As a Christian, u should know. Was quite dissapointed somehow after knowing their response. But the good news is that many small kiddos (form 1&2) wanted to go and asked a bunch of their friends to join the camp. Alot of them were non-believers too! So we welcomed them with joy ^^ And I tell ya, doing registration is TOUGHH!!! U walk 12 hours a day, non-stop, haha...
This year we have Wai Yan as our president and Elaine, Jack, and Tian Xiong as our vice president for CF. They really had so much passion for God and they prayed really hard for our CF camp so as the committees. We think that CF camp is a really good opportunity for others to come and know who God really is. And not to forget what Jesus had done for us on the cross.
So CF camp really went on well, as we prayed. You have to listen to what I have to say about our camp. God is really great. We thank God for listening to our prayers, and answering them. Thank God for touching many lives. And many came to know Him. When we were planning the camp, not much came to register for the camp, and we had not enough money, and many other problems, but in the end God has made a way for us. God we're greatful to you <3

No comments:
Post a Comment