It's been a while since I posted something that I love doing, dancing.
I've been dancing, like a full-timer. It's no longer a hobby, but a commitment. No longer something spontaneous, but something trained and practiced. After joining my dance company, My eyes has been opened a lot towards dancing. I realized that there are much more to dance, especially when it comes to hard work. Though I have been performing since young, but I never really grew, in terms of strength and skills. HOW TERRIBLE! Right now, after 8 months of training, I only grew a lil weeny tweeny.... There's so much effort to put in just to be good.
I'm right now one of the weakest in my dance company. I can't do no stunts, I can't free style nicely, I got no strength. :/ Kinda disappointed. I don't want to just perform and be happy. I want to be a trained and disciplined dancer. I want to grow, I want to experience. And when there is a challenge, that's when I know if i'm ready or not, and that's when I know how far I can go.
To be committed to something, there are always struggles, challenges, learning, and growing. Whether is it about dance, relationships, or even God.
Now that I'm reminded about God.... He knew I loved dancing. Have I shared with you that I had a vision from God that I was dancing with Him in Heaven? It was beautiful. Yes I remember Him... I will always remember Him... <3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment