I feel judged, and condemned. The exact thing you hope I won't feel. How can you judge me based on only one incident? And never understand my side of the story? You think you are right that's why you judge me, well then I better start judging you and your priorities then. You only care for what you choose to care, but not what God cares for. Nuff said.
I'm perfectly imperfect. Then I might as well be as imperfect as I can be, no point trying to do the right thing when I can never be right. I have nothing left to hold on to, nothing that concerns me. I should be feeling free for I'm not accountable or bound to anyone anymore. This can be the worst part of my life. I'm sorry to some of you that always hope so much from me, sorry that I can only bring disappointments to you. Whatever happens to me, happens. At this point of my life, I don't know what else can convict me to go back. Thanks to my beloved friends who seemed to care for me. My good life ends here. Thank you and good bye.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment