Times like this makes me want to rebel.
If I ever do something stupid, are you gonna blame me?
My family is officially surviving on maggi mee now, and neighbor's newspapers.
I keep telling myself that God's grace is sufficient for me, His love is enough for me. Oh how about now? When I need Your love the most, won't you give it to me, so that I won't have to search else where to fill this emptiness in me..
If I ever die now or soon, I know I'll suffer for eternity, and that's the only reason why I don't want to die just yet.
I want to just stop studying, stop trying to please everybody around me, and just get out of this place, and do what I want. I don't care who I will hurt anymore, it doesn't matter because I'm hurt and there was no aid. Before anything bad happens, is anyone gonna stop me? I better stop hoping.
Unfairness. Where are you? Your love is a lie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment