Why did I choose to do something that is so out of my own capability? Knowing already what to expect and experience.
Because I know that I have God. That led me to make decisions that would challenge myself to depend on God more and not on my own. And now Lord, is the time when I need you most. Give me back that assurance that things will work out in times like this. People can call me crazy, they can say that I'm loosing my way, but I know where I stand in you. And Lord you know best.... So help me....
This is way beyond what I can bear. But if your word is true, this is something I am able to bear because you won't give me something that would kill me. Tell me it's gona be good, tell me it's gona be worth it, give me your word and I will be fine for a while.
These times are hard and it's making me crazy. But don't give up on me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment