BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Day-dreaming

I worked again today. And while I was working, I thought to myself : Why must I work so hard to survive when others can just enjoy their lives? Well it's just me when I get frustrated. I made a kinda huge mistake today and it really made me so upset that my manager had to eat Oreo biscuit and made his front teeth black just to make me laugh. Lol. That was funny anyway :)

Then my manager asked me, what if all of us were to die in 48 hours time, what would I do. .... Hmm.... Hmm....... Well that thought led me back to God. Honestly, i'm not prepared to meet Him, because I'll regret for eternity. I don't mean that I want to live longer to earn my own credits, what I meant is that I haven't lived out the purpose that God has given me. And so this is another wake up call, if I have been drifting away due to my ignorance. Don't day dream Huey Wern, this is reality.

It's 3.15am now and I have to wake for first service later. Hmm. Not a wise choice to blog at this time. So i'm gona just make it short and call it a night. Tatas!

No comments:

Post a Comment