BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, December 5, 2011

Usual nights

"Tonight I feel like an astronaut, sending SOS but the world forgot..."

Loneliness, when there is only one, but should've been two. Last year I talk about my fears, this year I talk about unfairness, I think next year i'll talk more about loneliness.

If your boyfriend or girlfriend is planning to go overseas to study, though it's not permanent, you shouldn't encourage them to go, because though their education level might be better, in the end, the relationship will not be productive, and all you can do is only to maintain it, and if there is growth, it will only be very little, barely. You need to put in extra lots of effort and time. If you know that you are gonna be separated, then don't get together. You might think that things will be fine in the beginning, but the truth is, every human needs relationship, other than relation with God, your spouses would be the 2nd most important relationship that you would need to have. And if you're already in one, you shouldn't be separated until you both agree to do so, which means, to only become friends.


As for me.... Well, I don't want to say that I regretted bringing all these suffering unto myself. But I was young and unwise to make quick decisions that would affect the rest of my life. But whatever I did, I learn, and I will face the consequences of it as well. But if there are people who ask me for advise, I would never encourage long distance relationship, no matter how strong or how close the relationship is. Separation for lovers is bad, lovers are never meant to be separated in any way. They are meant to be one, like how God has mentioned. They are meant to share the same things, to lift each other up, and not be apart and think its ok. It's not ok.


*Sigh* Another moment of release after a long day. And every other day will be the same, unless I find things to distract myself, and only feel this way just before I sleep is better than the whole day. Breaking dawn. If I watch it, it's gona affect my mind, and stir my emotions. Should I watch it? .....


I think I better sleep before my condition gets worst. Good night world.

No comments:

Post a Comment