Though it may be right. But I suffer more.
I have so many reasons to cheat. But I have only one reason not to.
But I chose not to, because that one particular reason, means everything to me.
I'm dying. Dying of not being able to sleep. Dying of mental struggles. Dying of carrying out my responsibilities as a Christian. Being a Christian is not easy.
I didn't sleep the whole day and night. I didn't know how to stay awake during exams. I didn't study. Like I said, I was struggling with my mind, not my studies.
At least, what I can tell myself is that, I didn't cheat. But the smart fella CJ, he had pitty on me, told me the tips first thing this morning. He knew it by accident, so he thought it was ok if I knew it by accident too. I had no strength to punch him but all I said was, "You just made all my sufferings wasted." Lol. WTV LA!!!
Haih.... Everything's gona be alright I guess.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment