BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

When I think of school, it's like a form of hell for me.


I can never be happy in school.
I can never be myself in school.
I only feel like i'm waiting to die as I wait for the time to pass.



I fail to be a light in the school, among my friends. I feel discouraged all the time. To the point where I can't speak, can't smile, can't talk. So...


I'm very unproductive in school. I don't learn, I don't help. I just stay away from everything that I hate. I don't feel that I can trust anyone around me. But the weird thing is, some people come to me for help, but nobody comes to me and offer help. My heart aches.......



Who am I again? I can't find a good reason to go to school other than to 'learn'. I cant find joy in school, but I only find disappointments, heartbreaks, sorrow. I feel trapped in a way. It doesn't feel good at all.



Well I know this for sure, I will never say I miss school.

No comments:

Post a Comment