BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, June 18, 2010

I Hate.

Elaine told me what she did to those who does not benefit her but only brings her down in life. She cuts them out of her life. She told me to do the same to those who only makes my life more miserable. So I actually thought of them, one by one.... Until it became everyone around me in school.



I'm starting to really hate. Is it really me or issit them? Or maybe both. Gosh, 5 more months. God, what am I suppose to do with these people?! They don't help me, they don't want to help me, they think i'm hopeless. They don't need me. Well I guess I can say the same. So what am I suppose to do? Cut them all out of my life.



I don't want to have anything to do with them. I don't trust them. I hate what they like. I don't do what they do. In their case, i'm the weird one. So if I ask, who are my true friends? ..... None.



And for this particular person, everyone has problems. They are just different types of problems. Talking to people can be my worst fear but it can be a piece of cake for you. So shut up, don't talk as if you know everything and that everyone must reach your expectation. And admit that you're weak yourself. Geeze man.



I'm loosing my head. Say whatever you want, I don't want to freaking care anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment