BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

You are the Only exception :)

I'm in somewhere dark, where there's no light.

Will I merge with the dark, or be the light? That's a challenge. Ehehe.


Now my only off day is on Saturdays. Working double shifts on Mondays and Thursdays. I thought they only needed people for a week, didn't know it became permanent =.="


I met many different people there. Well... Everyone is different! Hah! It feels different being somewhere different. Get what I mean? Lol. But I'll get used to it, whether it is the hard way or easy way. After a month of working in that place, won't say it's easier now. I have different challenges to face everyday. Many things to learn still. More mistakes to make as well. But it's okay! :')


I miss my time with my friends. Church friends/ex school friends/athlete friends/dance friends? :/ There's just so many things that needs to be done.


I'm gona attend dace classes again! Nothing can stop meh! :D It's what I love doing, and will always love it!



It's good to be a sanguine sometimes. It's not hard to be happy, or to think positively.

Thank God! :D Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment