BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Same old same old.

I guess I was wrong. Good friends aren't always good to you. There's this girl that I got to know in work, she's a sweetheart to everyone there. And she helps me all the time, joke with me, tease me in a nice way. I thought she was just... A great friend to have in a time and place like that. But I learn that.....


Good friends aren't always good all the time =/ A fact? Yea. She scolded me, treated me badly, didn't talk to me the whole day because of what happened. I don't know... Maybe she's pms-ing. But I was really down because of that. And there's this another girl that thinks I'm a pain for them because I'm new. She expected me to help her without even opening her mouth. She just stood there and watch me and expecting me to read her mind. Sorry, you could've just tell me at least once, so when it happens again, I know what to do.


People are so hard to trust. You just can't depend on anyone. I feel so lonely at times. Feel like I have no one to turn to for help, to even talk. Is this how it really is outside there? Cz I don't know how much more I have to face, it gets uglier too :(


My eyes are getting bad. People pity me when they see my eyes. Lol. Anyway, I overheard some really... Disturbing conversations while serving. At first I was disgusted, but now when I think of it, it's really funny. Hahaha. Well there are still many many more ugly things that I have to face. Feel like giving up this job, why am I still going on with it anyway?


Everyday, my supervisor will show us how to make a cocktail. And we have to know the ingredients, and how to make it. We even have to carry it out in the right steps too. It's so fustrating. I learn about the long Island Tea. The manager said we only have to drink 2 glasses of it to go drunk. There are 6 types of liquor, and there are 5 types in this drink. And we have to taste a shot of everything they made :S



I would still say.... Work is so tough :'( But I think there's a reason why I'm still with it. Oh! I met Amber Chia and Belinda! I was so close to them, I feel so special! Haha. :D That's all I have to say bout work.


So today was my off day. I went out the whole day. Hehe. I love making full use of my time. I met with friends that I have not seen for 6 years. And it was a great day :D Everyone grew so much, but they said I'm still the same =.= Is that a good thing? Keke.


Life. :) / :( ?

3 comments:

  1. hey huey wern..jus came by ur blog.. and yea life could be tough at times.. sumtimes we jus dont know who to turn to but~ theres one person who u could turn too always and HE would never forsake you~ he see ur tears~ HE hears ur cries..you could turn to HIM anytime anywhere.. i have experience this b4~ sumtimes it just pulls down our faith..well.. i jus learned this recently.. sumtimes if im going through tough times i would seek GOD asking wht is he trying to teach me or tell me through this situation~ i have gone through what uhv been~ and its really tough and it jus breaks ur heart.. but jus always remember that there is one and only person that u could trust with all ur heart.. which is Jesus Christ our lord and saviour.. proverbs 3:5-6
    5 Trust in the LORD with all your heart
    and lean not on your own understanding;
    6 in all your ways submit to him,
    and he will make your paths straight
    i always remind myself as well.. always when i feel down or heartbroken~ i will use this verse to comfort myself again~ and stand..so yea..never give up yo!! ganbateh!! god bless :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soo Wei!!! U visited my blog! Hhaa. Thanks alot. Never expected this. I will remind myself. And you are right in saying that. :) Thank God! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahhhaha.. surprise..!! XD come by my blog sumtime too :) well yea.. thanks to king and a friend of mine ~ who have been reminding me recently.. so now i fowarded it to u~ at the same time reminding myself..thank god for friends like u all!! im so blessed getting to know all of u! XD

    Ps:blog link
    www.thenewspiritoflife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete