BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, January 10, 2011

I....

I've neglected & hurt others, whether intentionally or not.
And I'm really sorry.


But whatever it is, it's time to accept painful facts, sacrificing some, knowing your direction in life. PCK, "Don't play play." I'm moving on.


I'm appreciating my time even more now. Because I do not have much. Though God gave us all 24 hours a day. I had a list of things to do, try and achieve after SPM, but none of them came through. I can say that I don't plan my life anymore, but God is leading me to wherever He wants me to go. It's pretty scary, because it's really random. Haha. Different places for different reasons but specific.


I've been making more mistakes than before, because it's my season of learning & moulding. Forgive me if I've been ignorant & foolish. Won't say I wasn't.



And it is a call for all who believes in Jesus, to deny themselves, take up their cross, and follow Him.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup2 so true...way to go girl..!! ganbateh..!! lets continue to be the light and salt and be an inspiration for god ..!!lets grow in together and together we built the kingdom of god..!! god bless :)

    ReplyDelete