BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, July 26, 2010

Let this post be a happy one!


Picture time!! :D





The sea is beautiful








PD trip was..... Fuuuunnnnnn!!!! :D :D :D
Because I wanted to enjoy myself and just play in the sun, don't care bout getting sun burn, don't care about jelly fishes, care-freeeeee....




Yes that's how happy I was. I climbed a tree! I failed, thats why i'm left hanging and people started taking pictures.






And of course we took alot of jump shots in the sea, by the side...
And someone had to mess our beautiful pic..




And we all had to put layers and layers of sun block, and this is AnnGie and her way of applying sun block,




And this was my first time sitting on the banana boat!! Wheee!!



I sat right at the back for the first time. And I was not informed or aware when the man wanted to flip us over. So I was haivng fun, looking at the sea at a far view, looking up into the sky and suddenly I flew, and my head was in great pain. I was thinking, "What on earth happened?" Why was my head so pain, I couldn't talk, couldn't open my eyes. Then Eunice tap me from the back, "Huey Wern, your head hit my head, very pain lah." Then Zelda said, "I think my head hit your head just now also." So 3 of our big head clashed. No wonder the pain. HAHA.



This is my coach, my Sir!! He was laughing while playing football with the others. Lying on a coconut tree, behind the house that we were staying in. And did I mention that there's a big big space/yard/land behind our house? It's bigger than the picture below.




We played the darling I love you game, it's not what you think it is.



The game's like this: You have to say to someone, "Darling, I love you. If you love me, please smile for me." (In whatever way you want it to be) And that person has to not laugh and answer eye to eye, "Darling I love you, but I can't smile for you."

So this form 2 guy came up and asked me, "Darling, I love.. Youuu....." Before he could even finish his sentence, I spit all my sliver on his face, coz I was holding back my laughter. HAHAHAA. I already warned him not to come so close to me.

We had a camp fire too! It's pretty cool & hot.



On the 2nd day, we went to the beach at around 12.30pm, and we played all the way until 6pm. I'm burnt to black now, haha. We played so many sports and games like football, dodgeball, rugby, ice & fire, frisbee and catching "la-las"... It was tiring but fun!

Klaa. It's tiring uploading all these photos. Just to show you how much fun I had, ahah. It was a great retreat. I've learnt alot of things also. Will talk about that another time. Let this post be a happy one! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment