BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Sorry, I can't hold back.

Tell me, is there a reason why God put this dancing passion in me? Because i'm going craaazzyyy!! Yes I love dance. I wish I could go to my dance class everyday and learn different types of dances each day. Dancing infront of a mirror? Love it!


My dance teacher told me that there will be an exam for street jazz dancing on the 31st of July! (wow, I didn't know such exams existed here!) And i'm excited for it! HAHA. It's probably the only exam I look forward to in my whole entire life! I never loved to do something so much until I love it's challenges.


Now I miss ballroom dancing. I see my ballroom dance shoes everyday, and I thought, if I'd join back after my SPM, i'm afraid it'll be too late. But if I can, I would want to improve so much that I can finish up 3 years of lessons in a year.


Well I can't say that i'm a great dancer, but if I'm allowed to, I would want to work hard to be one. But then again, as I grow older, I think my dancing opportunity will be less. :/ That's why I wana dance as much as I can now!!



I really wonder what God thinks about me loving to dance so much... All I know is that He sees me when I dance. Hopefully it won't be a form of idolatry lah. :o How to put God as my inspiration to dance? I don't know yet... But I really want to do this for Him if I can! :D



Got another dance audition tomorrow for my school's Leo Installation. Hope everything turns out well! :D :D :D

No comments:

Post a Comment