BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

A dim lightbulb.

I have a goal.

And I'm always going after it.


But along the way, I tend to fall.


Injuries, scars, mistakes...


Sometimes I have to take a break because it was a deep wound.


When I know it's time to get back up and return to my journey, I've lost track.


So I followed my instinct, which may not be right all the time.


The longer I stay in the wrong track, the longer I will take to reach my destination.


So I managed to get back on track.


And i'm walking, and walking..... And walking.....


Suddenly a thief came and robbed me and everything that I needed for the journey.


Looking ahead, I don't know how much longer it will take till I reach there, all I know is that every step I take is a step closer.


But feeling so reluctant and discouraged, I don't feel like moving at all.



I just don't wana move. Don't wana think, don't wana make any decisions. And.... Cry.



Yes, i'm a cry baby. I cry easily. Even for the slightest reason. Happy or sad.



Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment