Saturday, August 18, 2012
I'm drunk.
Drunk in my emotions. I can barely use my head.
There's just so many things that doesn't seem right. And I can't be fine about it. There's so many things that come into my life, and they just leave taking pieces of me with them. Now I don't even know who I really am anymore.
I'm so desperate for a relief. So desperate to feel fine. And I would do anything to feel better. But situations and circumstances and also people around me don't let me. I guess I'll have to suck it all up in me, and and live by the second. If I ever explode one day, I hope that there would be someone who would be there to pick me up from my greatest fall. And as far as I have learned, even the ones who love me would not be willing to go that far for me.
Haven't been feeling like a normal human for the past 3 weeks. And I wonder how many more weeks I have to endure. As much as I want to, I can't hope to escape reality.
So how much longer ?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment