BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Being broken for a good cause



I have been walking this journey with God ever since the day I met Him. Knowing His ways, I know He's trying to break the pride that I have in myself. He puts me in this situation, that constantly reminds me that there is no other way but only the way that leads back to Him. And this is the heart of God, that calls to His children to come back to the love that He has for us.


I'm feeling broken, unable to be fixed, hopeless on this earth. I'm empty, because I have been filling myself with things that do not last. But knowing God, He remains true at the end of the day, even after everything fades.


When will I ever learn? Nevertheless, I thank God for all that He is.

No comments:

Post a Comment