BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Your perception of love...



If your love requires a condition, where I have to behave in a certain manner, or to do or not do certain things to have your love, then I will not regard it as love. You tell me so much about God, but you fail to do the very fundamental thing that is from God, which is to love unconditionally.


You blame me for behaving the way I do, but you never realize the only thing that kept me holding on was the very concept of unconditional love. I was willing to leave all that I have to a commitment that I gave, I was willing even if you go blind or paralyzed, because of a promise that I hold on to so tightly. I thought to myself, why did you ever thought about me that way? Then only I realized, it was me that never knew you.


I am moving on, knowing that I never gave up, never compromised, gave all that I could, strived till the very end, in contrast of you. I don't regret all that I have given, I'm just sad that you wasted them all down the drain. If you ever find someone who could give you as much as I could, I thank God for having so much grace on you.

No comments:

Post a Comment