I am trying my very best not to cry out loud right now, though some may say crying is the best way to release your anger/sorrow. I used to cry whenever I feel like it, but this time it's a whole lot different.
Why? Because people whom I love, whether friends or family, can't seem to accept my weaknesses. They will perceive me as different, and they will categorize me as 'something else'. Ever since I've shown them my true self, they just turn and walk away from me.
I can only be myself when I'm alone. Not with my friends, not with my family. I don't know what can be more miserable than that. Knowing I have friends and family around me, but they only accept the part of me which they like to see. But sad to say, I can't be who I used to be anymore.
All I needed was a friend who could understand my weaknesses, and still accept me, and doesn't judge me, or perceive me differently. I just lost 2 really good friends. I didn't hide anything from them, all I did was just to be myself, but they couldn't accept me the way I am, and they just stepped out of my life.
Yes, broken. I feel.
Pure rejection I face.
From people whom I love.
Teach me, how do you expect me to be strong, or to be fine.
I remind myself everyday, not to keep my hopes high, if this is the kind of life that I have to live, in so much fear, I don't know how to go on anymore.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment