BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

I wana blog on random stuffs

Nyeeeehehehe. I just wana feel free once again, and not blogging bout STRESS.


Being happy is a choice, and I know I chose to be sad and angry most of the time, but this time, I choose to be happy. :) <---- See da smile??


Well, don't worry bout my previous posts. Though I may sound angry and ridiculous, I won't throw my parents out of the house, or send them to old folks home. If I got the money, I wana make their houses like hotels! :D It's Father's Day this weekend. Please do pray hard for me that there'll be no arguments this week, it always get bad when times like these are near, y'know?


I have friends who are there for me all the time, I love you.
I have parents who love me in a very interesting way, I love you.
I have siblings who are far away but still love me so much, I love you.
I have a boyfriend who i'm gona marry and have children with, I love you.
And lastly....

I have a Father in Heaven, though He sees everything that I have done, good or bad, or just so unacceptable, He still loves me the same, always so much that it overflows. His love cure wounds and hurts, His love makes me whole. He is and will always be the reason why I live, and not for myself. That was a reminder since last Sunday's sermon.


I don't want to be too comfortable at where I am. Every second counts, every soul counts. I need to get back on track. Yeah. I know evil will stop me from doing it, but everyone knows that God is greater, stronger, and nothing is too hard for Him. I know right now He is testing my faithfulness, allowing me to grow in faith while taking a step back from me. As much as I don't like it, I know that it is good for me. Yeah. Fan into flame the fire!!!! :D bOOM!


Guess I know where my randomness leads to. Thank God for it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment