Yesterday was the end of us. Thanks for creating beautiful memories with me, but also very ugly ones.
You told me so many things about us that you cannot let go, and so many dreams that you wanted to fulfill with me, but in the same time, you were fulfilling other dreams with other girls.
Why must I be your girlfriend and that I have to accept all your concubines... I rather be your concubine. Lol. Because I would lose more when I'm in a serious relationship with you than being your fling.
I thought if I were able to forgive you for 3 times after what you've done again and again, you'd be moved, and hopefully change for the better. But even after 50 times, you were still the same, not even any better.
When things ended for real last night, your last words to me was 'take care'. It kinda felt like you were saying 'Okay I'm glad we had what we had, it was a great one no doubt. But since there are no other routes to travel anymore, I wish you well in your own path as I seek out for a new path as well, bye! *runs away excitedly'........
And to me, it felt like every sweat and tears I've dripped for us were just ashes that were easily blown away by the wind, and within seconds, they just disappear completely in the air. If you could count ashes (which you can't possibly count), they are the ruins of a work after being put into the flames. That is what it feels like. The fire went out, ashes remains, wind blows, whooshh...! Gone for good, just like that.
And here I am, patting my own chest gently, whenever a memory triggers and when I'm about to burst into tears, I tell myself, 'It's okay Huey Wern, everything will be fine.' I know I will be, but in this season, the weather will be stormy, and I know I gotta buckle up. It will be cold, there will not be peace. Thunders will strike, stay put in my little hut.




No comments:
Post a Comment