It's so sad..... Because the world isn't as beautiful as you think it was....
My eldest brother told me last night, "I wish you didn't have to accept the fact that such world exist." I said, "It's the same world that I live in and I have already accepted the fact that its shitty."
I'm right now 22, growing so old... And have seen the ugliest in people, and also the ugliest in me. Real joy is temporary, but pain is eternal. Nothing good lasts, and everything bad remains forever. What you call as 'true love', whether between man and woman, or parents and children, or any kind of love, you would discover true 'hate'. Sometimes I think if animals would be a better companion for human, not sexually, just..... A companion. I'd pick a cat.
I've ran.... and ran.... and ran.... and still running, perhaps forever, from something I cannot have and cannot let go, something that I love and fear so much. Something I wish I never had, but couldn't live without. I hate this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

So you have been posting something.. What are the chances of me stumbling upon this...
ReplyDeleteI'm ready for a bucket of Corona with you anytime. :)
Oh. Reply me on FB or whatsapp, okay? I don't check blogger, but I'm dropping this here since I did come across your post.
ReplyDelete