BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, March 6, 2014

I guess I never learn



Though things have ended between us, as I try to  move on each day, it gets harder.

I don't usually express my sad emotions, only my blog, because it's dead. From the day I took courage to go through another long distance relationship, I could do it because my past fears didn't hold me back anymore, I could see us till forever. And that was how much it meant to me.

But you threw everything we had accomplished to the drains, you treated everything like trash, though they were worth diamonds to me. You forgot all your promises and you rather trade ME and everything we had, over a bitch.

Thanks to you, I learned things the hard way. Thanks to you, I have forgotten what it meant to be courageous and bold. Thanks to you, everywhere I go, everything I see as beautiful has become dull. Thanks to you, I regretted.




No comments:

Post a Comment