He flew off to UK last night. I told myself from the very beginning that I will never-ever send him off to the airport and watch him leave. It was like a death oath to me (that's how serious I meant it). In the end, I drove myself to the airport, in the middle of the night, alone, to meet him once more. I was afraid that I might regret for the rest of my life if I didn't do this. I know it meant a lot to him, as much it was to me too :)
We had our tears and last good-bye hugs & kisses. We had our promises held on to each other too, that comes with a great hope. We knew that this does not mean 'The End', but the start of challenging what we have grew to become. Have we been falling in love with just our happiness and take everything else for granted? I guess not. We knew what we really wanted, we knew why. Our arguments don't last over night, he always makes an effort to make things right again, because he knew our relationship is better than just filthy arguments. I honestly think I have a greater ego than he does, and I'm a woman, he's a man. We could just switch roles you know, haha. Besides, he has a pretty face :P
He carried me in my drunken state on the first day we met, and he shall carry me like this again on our wedding day :) I honestly felt so much REAL pain when I woke up today. Haven't been feeling this way for a while already. No other pain can be compared to being separated from the one I love. It's just day 1 and it felt like a month already, oh gawd.



No comments:
Post a Comment