BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, March 25, 2013

Mr. Lee Hong Zhen

Let me introduce you to him, my beloved one.




Hahah. He loves taking cute pictures of himself. He loves LOVES taking pictures! So when I go out with him, he'd always ask me to give him a post, a smile, with teeth, w/o teeth, do this, stand there, do that.... My personal, professional photographer.





I love it when he loves taking pictures of me, and us, at the most random moments or places, whether ugly or funny, because we know they all mean something to us in a very personal way.





He was just here yesterday and today he's already gone.


If he was here, I know he'd be making my day. Even when he's away, he still tries to make my day.





How can I not love him? I can't.


I can only look at these pictures to remember everything about him and us. And how I wish I could do something about us, but I can't.


The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment