BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Secrets.

If you guys are wondering, yes, I'll say it here. I'm currently 'dating' a guy right now.


I didn't reveal much about us because I still didn't know where we were going, or where we can go. But today I decided to blog about us because I woke up feeling a little upset.


So this is that special guy. I'll refer his as HZ here. We met in one of the craziest way ever, something which I will remember for life? And one thing we are both passionate about is DANCE. There's so many things about him that makes me so mesmerised.


But.... There's always a but.


To cut things short, I woke up today deciding in my heart whether to go on with this. Cz honestly, since the day I met him, I never thought we could go far, and I still feel that no matter how hard we may try, things will not work out. We may feel the thrill and the excitement and joy for now, but I know it'll be just for temporary. The longer we delay, the more hurt we'll be when it comes towards the end.


So I shall say to myself: Huey Wern, you are not ready for a new relationship. There's just no room in my heart for another man. There's only a big hole that needs to be fixed. A broken heart can never learn to love.




It's dangerous to disclose, so it's safer to be alone now. There's no one to judge. Guess that love always has to pay a huge price.

No comments:

Post a Comment