BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, September 20, 2012

I dance, I live.

My dance studio just had their first dance concert on the 15th and 16th of September. It was a really big day for all of us. Many get to perform in front of a large crowd for the first time, and many get to dress up like never before! It was a life-changing event! Hahaa.

Opening dance.
This is one of the nicest picture ever taken of my dance group. We were dancing dubstep at this time. And yes, it was awesome, like how we are, haha.


This was when the concert ended. With our nerdy costumes. :D

New school dance:
The song was Not Strong Enough by Ne-yo. At first when I learn its step, I thought about how I could really relate to this song to my past relationship. I was place right in front, in the smack middle of the formation. Felt like I was in a movie. But it was great being able to let the audience feel the sad atmosphere that the music brings with the dance. It was a great way to express my feelings too :)


This is one of our nicest outfit, the police and the bad boys. Red lips. Smoky eyes. <3

So these are just some of the nicer pictures taken. The sad thing about this concert is that I bought the most expensive ticket and chose the best seat for my dad, hoping he could watch me perform. He just wasted my ticket away, and disappointed me. At this point of time, I still can't forgive him. Yea, tell me I'm sensitive, or stubborn. I just can't forgive people who wasted all that I had given, or more than what I could afford, + all the sacrifices made. I just don't understand why it only happens to me from men who are close to me. Hate, is all that I feel.

Didn't wanted my post to end this way. But I guess, life's imperfections will always be there. No matter how great your day was. Shit just happens. Learnt it long time ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment