God....
Oh God.....
No I'm not cursing or swearing, i'm calling for Him. I know He kept calling for me, but I ignored for a while, because I was just not willing. But He still proved Himself real to me, at the end of the day, when I had no one else to turn to, He's there, so faithfully. How I wish I could be as faithful.
When I felt that I had lost everything, He was the only one that could comfort me, and gave me a reason to move on.
When I fail, He gave me Hope that lasts forever.
How can u possibly smile at God when you missed out 2 sections of your exam paper totally? Well I know i'm not capable, but He gives me hope like no other. Knowing that even though i'll get very bad marks for this paper, by His grace, I can go through my failures, by His strength, I can study harder, by His promises, I can be assure that my life is secured in His hands completely, no matter how bad circumstances are currently.
I miss flying high in hope. And there's only one truth that remains. Thank you God.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment