BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Don't stick up a verse in front of my face and expect me to chill. Just because God is always right, it doesn't mean I have no feelings. Don't cover yourself up with a thousand and one verses, it doesn't help you to appear more righteous.


I honestly don't know how my life would be like from now on. I feel that life is full of insecurities whether is it about family, friends, studies, finances... I don't feel secure in any way at the moment. I worry that things will go bad. I don't know, just voicing my thoughts.


Honestly, I don't want to look to God, I don't want to talk to any of my friends. Because it seems like both parties do not support me in any way. So it's me against the world now? I'll see how long I can survive by my own.


I have nobody to turn to because I chose to and i'm well aware of the consequences and the fruits that I will bear.


Thank you for showing me.

2 comments:

  1. hey girl, cheer up ok? u can always come to me anytime... im ready to be ur listening ear.. i use to be lke u~ when i am down, i like being alone.. i tend to forget the friends around me.. but god had reminded me the other day when i was down... i sudenly got stund.. i didnt expect an sms from any of my friends.. to ask me if i was ok~ and i felt that its the work of the holy spirit that prompted me to take a peep on my phone..when i didnt really want to.. jus like to be left alone.. when i am emo ~ im supper emo~ n i dont lke people to kacau me either.. but He had brought friends around u ~ to be ur side.. He has not forgotten about u wern~ somtimes.. i too feel that god is not with me.. i dont feel that presence with the lord.. but i listen to praise to worship alone.. and it really helps.. jus take somtimes with the lord... listening to praise and worship is good enuf.. and talk to him wern.. its the relationship that he wants.. u will feel more secure in his presence ~ nothing is to big for the lord to handle wern.. be strong and courages .. father i want to lift huey wern into ur hands lord.. lord.. be her comforter and peace maker lord.. let her know that u have not forgetten bout hher lord.. give her strength to carry on lord.. let her not lose faith on U lord.. show her the wway~ the path to go ~ guide her through lord.. in every step she takes it will be a step of faith, every steps she takes lord, let it be a step of ur will lord.. bring her back to u lord, as ur her father,lord and saviour.. father i pray u strengthen this lovely daugthers of urs lord.. let her be the light that shines so brightly indeed lord.. change her heart lord just for u lord.. thank u lord in jesus name we pray amen ! *HAVE FAITH WERN!* *FOR HE IS LORD THAT IS SO EVER LOVING, WHO DOESNT GIVES UP ON US WERN!* GOD BLESS U! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey do drop by my blog anytime yo~ jus a little testimony for u ~ hope ur blessed yO~ :)

    http://byfaithmylight.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete