Haven't been blogging in a while. Trying to fill myself with things to do every day, to keep myself busy, so that at the end of the day when I reach home, I get tired and sleep. It's not good to have a chance to blog, because I don't want to know what i'm actually feeling about everything right now. I tried to convince myself that it was okay. And it felt okay, really.
But after yesterday... I feel like i'm slowly falling apart. But anyway!! My trust is in God. The only one person that can truly make me happy, the only one person that can keep me going with strength. The only one person that loves every part of me. The only one person that is in control with everything around me. Therefore, it is good to put your trust in Him. :) It's like, why wouldn't you?
There are going to be buckets of tears shed, sleepless nights, lonely times, heartbreak seasons, but... It is okay. Even though Aaron leaves to Canada, I have another person who loves me so affectionately, he loves me more than Aaron does :P Ahaaa! I <3 Jesus because He first loved me :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment