SPM's over...
Youth camp is over..
My school life is over...
So.... What now?
Hmm... I'm gonna work! Ehehe. Not exactly a good place to work at, but I know I'll learn a lot, which also means I'll make many mistakes. But I'm scared. I'm afraid that I can't handle the pressure, from the boss, from the customers. Afraid of making mistakes, getting scold/complaints/fired. And not to mention that I'll have no time for anything else. My only off day is on Saturdays, it was meant for youth. So I'm gonna miss so many things like that sleepover! They might watch A-team too, which I always wanted to watch but never get the chance to. I don't get to attend dance classes, don't get to celebrate but work very hard on new year's eve and new year. Don't get to play sports with the youth. Missing out with a lot of the leaders meeting. No more play-play... :/
But daddy says....
"WORK! I've spoiled you and your sister." :( But... I'm a hard-working girl! :'(
Oh well. May God be with me, even if I get fired. Gonna work till 1-2am. I don't know what to expect, I have no working experience. Ahh.. It seems like I'm always in a position where I'm always fearful of something. Gahh...
Ok. Glad I blogged anyway. :D Merry CHRISTMAS!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment