Heya, it's me again. I guess after what ever that happens, God is still good to me. I feel like in every second of my life, He's always teaching me something, it's whether I get it or not. Haha.
Recently, I've been close with a few people, and God revealed His burden for them to me, and I cried. To them, they live life as if it's fine. But actually, it's not at all. It may seem fine now, but in the longer run, they'll realize how bad it is and it'll cause them a lifetime to heal.
I've been missing schools. I have endless activities that i'm not aware of time. Been copying homeworks, struggle to finish a pile of it. Exams around the corner. Training 2 times a day, imagine a week. Have no proper meal to give me enough energy! Hahaha. I can not stop. But aiyah, whatever comes, comes la. Just deal with it and move on. I'm really having the 'don't-care' attitude now. :p
Anyway, I don't know. My mind can't speak now. Guess i'll just go home and eat new maggi flavours, hehe. :) Thank God for blogging!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment